If you intend to leave the UK or have already left, you could get money back in the form of a tax rebate
TaxDay specialise in helping British and non-British nationals get a tax refund from HMRC when they leave the UK or if they have already left.
We also help individuals comply with HMRC’s requirements when it comes to filling all relevant official forms and documents to do with UK tax.
Getting a tax refund from HMRC and putting your tax affairs in order could be a tricky business. Depending on your individual circumstances, you may have to fill in several sets of forms, communicate with the tax office and chase them up to get your refund - all time-consuming and confusing activities if you're not famiuliar with the UK tax system.
Don’t worry, TaxDay’s accountants are here to help! What makes us so different from other tax agents operating in the UK is that we employ real accountants, not salespeople. Our fees are transparent and among the most competitive in the industry. Choose TaxDay if you need an expert tax agent you can trust!
Click on the relevant button below to find the info that is relevant to you…
Can't find what you're looking for?
Why use TaxDay?
In short, we’ll save you time and money because...
- We are a duly registered tax agent with HMRC
- Free assessment - We’ll first tell you if you have a case for a tax refund or not
- We are real accountants, you will maximise your chances of a refund
- Our paperwork is quick and easy to complete
- We’ll automatically check if you overpaid income tax in the last 4 tax years
- We’ll follow your claim from start to finish
- We have daily contacts with HMRC and use especially dedicated agent phone lines not available to the general public
- We’ll keep you regularly updated with your claim and any other info that HMRC may be requesting